Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really tasty No Bake Edible and Egg-free Unicorn Cookie Dough dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook No Bake Edible and Egg-free Unicorn Cookie Dough. Please adhere to the directions well.
Easy and secretly healthy no bake edible and egg-free unicorn cookie dough, made with just four ingredients and ready in 5 minutes! This smooth and creamy recipe is completely paleo, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, low carb, refined sugar free and grain free!
For the Edible Egg-Free Unicorn Cookie Dough:
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour *
- 4 cups cashew butter can sub for any nut or seed butter of choice
- 1 cup light agave nectar **
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk of choice ***
- 1/4 cup sprinkles and/or chocolate chips
For the Unicorn Baked Pita Chips:
- 1 Flatout flatbread of choice I used the Flatout Light
- 1-2 tsp coconut butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 32-34 grams
- 1 tsp sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. If using a protein powder, add it here too.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stove top, melt your nut butter with your liquid sweetener of choice.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture until a crumbly texture remains. Add sprinkles/chocolate chips and mix well. Using a tablespoon, add milk of choice slowly until desired texture is achieved. Refrigerate until it firms up slightly and enjoy!
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut Flatout flatbread into triangles and place on a single layer on the pan. Spray with cooking spray and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow pita chips to cool. Once cool, coat in vanilla protein powder and set aside. Melt coconut butter and drizzle over the pita chips and top with sprinkles.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making No Bake Edible and Egg-free Unicorn Cookie Dough dishes over can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-01 11:34:42.