The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook No-Bake Strawberry Chocolate Tart.
The taste is beyond any description. The crust is made with oreos, whole oreos this time :). It is very crispy and complements so well the soft chocolate ganache on top. Strawberries have always made a good pair with chocolate and when you cut the tart into slices they are so nicely sliced as well.
You can always top the tart with whatever fruits you like best, or simply with some chocolate chips. In any case it is wonderful. Give it a try, you will be delighted as we were.
- Makes about 10-12 servings
- 32 (330g) Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup (110g) butter, melted
- Chocolate Filling
- 7 oz (200g) milk chocolate
- 3.5 oz (100g) bittersweet chocolate
- 7 oz (200 ml) heavy cream
- 10 oz (300g) fresh strawberries
- chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios, etc), optional
- Place oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and pour over the crushed cookies. Process until evenly moistened. Press cookie mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, into the bottom and edges of a rectangular 5×14 inch (12 x 36 cm) tart pan. Freeze until you prepare the filling, just for few minutes.
- In a small saucepan, place cream over medium-low heat for a few minutes to get hot. No boiling or simmering needed. Remove from heat, pour over chopped chocolate and let rest for 1-2 minutes. Stir until dissolved.
for full recipes please see : www.homecookingadventure.com