Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely yummy OATMEAL BLUEBERRY COOKIES dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare OATMEAL BLUEBERRY COOKIES. Please follow the instructions well.
So…I wasn’t actually expecting to like these cookies as much as I do. I knew I’d like them, but I wasn’t prepared for how much I would like them. If I could only have these cookie for the rest of my life I wouldn’t even be sad about it. What I am sad about is the fact that as I write this all of them are gone and now I’m left looking at the pictures.
Truth be told, blueberries are my least favorite berry. They’re nice and all, but just ok in my opinion.
However, I do have fond memories of the blueberries in Den Haag while Mike and I were visiting for a wedding. Mike’s had such bad luck in the past with restaurants that claim to be gluten free we mostly end up sticking to grocery store food when we travel. Since our hotel room didn’t have a refrigerator we just ended up making daily trips to the local health food store. We lived off rice cakes, deli meats, and whatever fresh produce was available. The gluten free bread in Holland was exceptionally sad, but the blueberries made up for it. They were the fattest, juiciest, sweetest blueberries either of us had ever had, so it just kind of evened out in the end.
- 1/2 cup soften coconut oil or butter 104 grams
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed 150 grams
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour 140 grams
- 1 1/4 cups certified gluten free rolled oats 106 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries 100 grams, fresh or frozen
- In a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer beat together soften coconut oil (or butter) and brown sugar until smooth. Add in egg and vanilla and beat again for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the flour, oats, mixture, baking soda, and salt to the mixing bowl with everything else. Mix with the electric mixer until combined.
- Slowly fold in the blueberries with a wooden spoon. Cover & refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm the dough. This is especially important if you use coconut oil so the cookies don’t spread too much. Drop round balls of cookie dough onto a lined/greased cookie sheet. Push the balls down slightly.
for full recipes please see : www.asaucykitchen.com