Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty Oreo Delight with Chocolate Pudding recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Oreo Delight with Chocolate Pudding. Please follow the directions well.
- 1 pkg of regular Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 large (5.9-ounce) pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 16 oz cool whips
- 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 2¾ cup milk
- Crush the whole package of cookies either with a food processor, or take out your frustrations and do with a rolling pin.
- Save about 1 cup to sprinkle on top of dessert when it’s done.
- In a small bowl mix remaining crumbs with melted butter.
- Press Oreo crumbs/butter mixture into bottom of 9X13 pan to form a crust.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions and let it setup in the fridge.
- Using electric mixer, mix half of Cool Whip, softened cream cheese, and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
For full instructions please see : cakescottage.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making Oreo Delight with Chocolate Pudding dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.