The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook Original BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate Cake.
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER’S GERMAN’S Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 egg s, separated
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
Let’s Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cover bottoms of 3 (9-inch) round pans with parchment; spray sides with cooking spray. Microwave chocolate and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Beat egg whites in small bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Blend in melted chocolate and vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Add egg whites; stir gently until well blended. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Immediately run small spatula around cakes in pans. Cool cakes in pans 15 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
Read more please visit : www.kraftrecipes.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Original BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate Cake recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.