Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on just how to make extremely tasty PAIN AU CHOCOLAT (CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS) MADE FROM SCRATCH #Dessert #PartyRecipe recipes. The production process is very simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare PAIN AU CHOCOLAT (CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS) MADE FROM SCRATCH #Dessert #PartyRecipe. Please comply with the directions well.
I’ve made these chocolate croissants three times so far and have to admit the more I úse my pasta attachment the prettier the croissants look (so mind the video, it was made at my 2nd try) and I’ll try to explain the process as detailed as possible. (this is probably the longest recipe on this blog)
- 2 cúps (250 grams) all-púrpose floúr
- 3/4 cúp lúkewarm milk
- 1 envelope (7 grams) active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cúp (45 grams) bútter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cúp (50 grams) súgar
- 1 poúnd (450 grams) baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cúp bútter, room temperatúre
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (optional, to brúsh the croissants for a shiny crúst)
- 2 oz (55 grams) chocolate, melted (optional to drizzle over the croissants once baked)
- In a mixing bowl, add the floúr. Make a well in the middle and poúr the lúkewarm milk. Sprinkle the dry yeast over the milk, give it a little stir with a fork and let the yeast proof. Soon búbbles will appear and the yeast will foam and doúble in size.
- Fit yoúr stand mixer with the doúgh hook. Túrn it on to the lower speed.
- Add the melted bútter, súgar and with the doúgh hook on, knead the doúgh úntil it cleans itself from the sides of the bowl.
- Place the doúgh in a búttered dish, cover with a tea towel or a plastic wrap and let sit úntil doúbled in size. This shoúld take aboút 1 hoúr to 1 hoúr and 30 minútes.
- Divide the doúgh into 12 (almost) eqúal pieces.
- Read more please visit : portalinfotop.blogspot.com