The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare PALEO ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES (+VIDEO).
I have included a recipe video here to show you the process of making these grain-free almond flour pancakes from start to finish. Check out the video and get the full recipe at the end of this post!
After years of cooking and baking grain-free, I’ve found the combination of almond flour and tapioca flour yields an incredible texture that very closely mimics wheat flour. The fact that almond flour is so versatile and has a great nutrient profile makes it one of my kitchen staples.
- 1-3/4 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour optional (see note)*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- sliced banana
- almond butter
- pure maple syrup
- roasted almonds
- hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend just until smooth (note: you can prepare these pancakes in a mixing bowl using a whisk or hand mixer if you don’t own a blender).
- Heat a large skillet just above medium heat and add just enough oil to lightly coat the pan.
- Measure out ¼ cup of batter and pour into the skillet.
- Cook until the sides of the pancakes firm up and a bubble or two escapes from the top, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Read more please visit : www.theroastedroot.net