Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on how to make very tasty PALEO GRANOLA (+ VIDEO) recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare PALEO GRANOLA (+ VIDEO). Please adhere to the instructions well.
Do you ever get such a massive hankering for something crunchy that it can’t be contained, quenched, or satisfied with anything other than granola?
This happens to me regularly. I go about my business eating my veggies and rice and salmon on a weekly basis, then all of a sudden, BOOM! Mega need for something hard to chew on.
- 1 egg white lightly beaten, see note*
- 2 tablespoons water see note*
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds pepitas
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried cranberries see note**
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil see note***
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey****
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the egg white with the water until bubbly and slightly foamy in a small bowl.
- Add all ingredients, including the egg white/water mixture EXCEPT for the cranberries to a food processor. Pulse until well chopped and combined, but leave mixture nice and chunky.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly on the parchment-lined baking sheet into an even layer and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden-brown and crispy.
- Remove granola from the oven and allow it to sit at least 20 minutes without stirring it – this is where the clustering happens, so be sure to not skip this step!!
- Read more please visit : www.theroastedroot.net
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making PALEO GRANOLA (+ VIDEO) recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.