The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Pan-Fried Fingerling Potatoes with Bacon.
I was lucky enough to receive four bags of creamer potatoes from The Little Potato Company. I was completely surprised (and extremely happy) when the package showed up. But probably not as excited as my husband. He is the potato king. I mean it. He can be super full from a meal, and still have room for potatoes. And his favourite potatoes? The amazing creamer potatoes! So it can be safe to say he was extremely happy with the baby boomers and fingerling potatoes we received.
While I thought I would originally go for the baby boomers first, I was entranced by the fingerling potatoes. I had only seen these potatoes on the Food Network and was anxious to give them a go.
I have to say, they were super easy to work with and according to my taste-testers, super delicious! Actually, my little taste-tester loved these pan-fried fingerling potatoes with bacon so much, she kept sneaking back upstairs to refill her bowl while I was working on cake decorating! I had to actually hide the potatoes so Dan could try them! She isn’t even a potato fan and she could not stop eating this recipe!
- 1 1/2 lbs fingerling potatoes, sliced into 1/4-1/2 inch rounds.
- 7 slices of bacon (I used half of a 375 g package), sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 5-7 sage leaves (depending on size.)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Add potatoes to a large pot of salted water. Bring to a boil and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until fork tender (do not overcook!) Drain and rinse under cool water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat a cast iron (or frying) pan over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook until desired doneness is reached, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan (but leave all that bacon grease!)
- Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want a nice golden brown colour to them.
for full recipes please see : thecookiewriter.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Pan-Fried Fingerling Potatoes with Bacon recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your friends.