Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really yummy Pan Seared Salmon, for When the Simplest Things Just Make You Happy recipes. The production process is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Pan Seared Salmon, for When the Simplest Things Just Make You Happy. Please comply with the directions well.
It allows me to reflect upon all of those things that I’m grateful for, and that I experienced in the day that has gone by.
• 4 salmon fillets, skinned (roughly 1 ¼ – 1 ½ pounds)
• Canola oil
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
• ½ teaspoon granulated onion
• ½ teaspoon ground cumin
• ½ teaspoon ground coriander
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
• Pinch cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
• Mediterranean Salsa Fresca (recipe below)
• Toasted Couscous (recipe below)
- Place the salmon fillets onto a plate or into a large bowl, and drizzle in about 2 tablespoon of the oil; then, sprinkle in the paprika, the granulated garlic and onion, the cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, cayenne and lemon zest, and toss everything gently to coat the fillets evenly and well; allow the salmon to marinate for at least 20 minutes, or even over night.
- Place a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, and drizzle in about 2-3 tablespoons of the oil; once the oil is hot, add in the salmon fillets, and allow them sear on that first side for about 4 minutes, or until a deep, golden-brown; then, flip over and allow them to cook and sear on the other side for about 4 more minutes; remove from skillet.
- Read more please visit : thecozyapron.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Pan Seared Salmon, for When the Simplest Things Just Make You Happy recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-12-23 05:41:47.