Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious Peaches and Cream Muffins recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Peaches and Cream Muffins. Please adhere to the directions well.
Enter these Peaches and Cream Muffins! I new I was in luck when I found 4 incredibly sweet smelling peaches sitting pretty on our counter top. The best part? Making these muffins is SO easy. I quickly tossed together the basic batter, topped it with a light buttery crumb, and 18 minutes later – it was muffin time! Once plated, I drizzled each muffin with the easiest ever cinnamon glaze and served them with great applaud to our gracious guests. <—— I am no rock star in the hosting department; these muffins are really just that simple.
These muffins are incredibly soft, exploding with juicy pockets of fresh peach, and completely decadent thanks to the cinnamon vanilla glaze. I like to enjoy them as an extra special breakfast or brunch, but they also make a worthy dessert option. When I made this recipe the second time (for you guys!), we froze a few and I’m happy to report they reheat quite nicely (minus the glaze).
For the Crumb Topping:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (not packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled and cut into tiny pieces
- For the Peach Muffins:
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups fresh peach chunks (cut them into bite-sized chunks; peeled or unpeeled is fine)
- For the Vanilla Glaze:
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of milk OR heavy cream, more if needed to achieve desired consistency
- In a large bowl combine the granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter; using two forks or a pastry cutter, combine ingredients until the mixture is very crumbly and resembles a coarse meal. The crumbs should be pea-sized. Place mixture in the fridge or freezer until needed.
for full insrtruction please see : bakerbynature.com