The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites.
- 1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 8oz (225g) Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup (28g) Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Blend the peanut butter, erythritol, cream cheese and vanilla essence together. I used a hand blender but a sturdy arm and a wooden spoon would do it.
- Press a large teaspoon of the mixture into an ice tray or alternative, make a ball. If you make a ball shape, place them on a piece of parchment paper.
- Pop the ice tray/balls on parchment paper into the freezer for about an hour until they firm up.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water (bain marie) and add the coconut oil. Stir until melted and cool slightly.
- Take the peanut bites out of the freezer and dip each bite into the chocolate mixture and place on a tray lined with parchment paper. You may want to double dip the pieces in the chocolate..
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.