Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make very tasty Peanut Butter Cup Blondies dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Peanut Butter Cup Blondies. Please follow the directions well.
It wasn’t until I started getting to know more about food and opening my blue Midwest eyes to things that are new. And much to Mr. Prevention’s dismay, this new-found love to try all things new (to me), pretty much translates to me making very few recipes more than once.
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies from Alida’s Kitchen, adapted from Cooking Light
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 Tbsp skim milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, quartered
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray 9 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine the flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
For full instructions please see : preventionrd.com