The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare PEAR SALAD RECIPES.
BEST HOLIDAY SALAD! An easy to make and delicious side salad — candied pecans, pears, pomegranates, dried cranberries, and feta cheese with a simple incredible raspberry poppyseed dressing.
- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups (1 pound) pecan halves
- 1 bag (6-8 ounces or about 8 cups) fresh spring mix
- 1 cup heaping pomegranate arils
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 can (15 ounces) pear halves*
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard do not use regular
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries completely thawed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil canola or olive oil will work
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
For the candied pecans
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, whip together the egg white, water, and vanilla until frothy. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Add pecans to egg whites, stir to coat the nuts evenly. Remove the nuts, and toss them in the sugar mixture until coated. Spread the nuts out on the prepared baking sheet.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making PEAR SALAD RECIPES recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn
Found this recipe helpful? Don't forget to SHARE on Pinterest!