The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare PUMPKIN ALFREDO.
It’s velvety and smooth and rich and with less than a quarter of the cream and less butter than classic Alfredo sauce. So not only does it taste amazing, but you won’t even miss the cream or butter!
- 1 pound fettuccine reserve 1 cup of pasta water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup half & half
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Bring a stockpot of water to a boil over high heat. Add a teaspoon of salt to the boiling water, then add fettuccine. Cook until al dente (check package instructions)
- Meanwhile, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in garlic and cook for about a minute, careful not to burn. Stir in half & half, Parmesan, pumpkin and nutmeg. Stir until sauce is heated through and cheese is melted. Stir in pasta water, about 1/4 cup at a time, until sauce is desired consistency (I used about 1/2 a cup, and it was thick and creamy. For a thinner sauce, use more water).
- Add pasta and cook over medium-high heat until sauce is smooth and pasta is well coated; about 1-2 minutes
for full instruction please see: www.yellowblissroad.com