The production procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting.
This pumpkin bar recipe yields such a moist sponge you would never guess that you are eating a healthier alternative. The pumpkin spices give the sponge a delicious warmth and the pumpkin an additional sweetness.
- 1/2 Cup (56g) Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup (113g) Butter, unsalted Melted
- 1/2 Cup (56) Xylitol/Low carb sweetener
- 1/2 Cup (122g) Pumpkin puree
- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 6 oz (168g) Cream cheese softened
- 3 oz (84g) Butter, unsalted softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (28g) Xylitol/Low carb sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F degrees.
- Blend together the butter, eggs, xylitol and vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice and salt. Whisk until there are no lumps and it is a smooth batter.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined baking tin. I use a 8 inch square tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool
- Read more please visit : divaliciousrecipes.com