The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding.
If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ve probably noticed a trend of seasonal chia pudding recipes. So of course October comes with the trend of pumpkin!
I already make some vegan pumpkin spice cheesecake bars, but I couldn’t leave pumpkin season behind without a chia pudding recipe!
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cups almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Pumpkin pie mousse layer:
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 1 hour then drained
- 5 tbsp coconut milk (full-fat from a can)
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Vegan whip cream to top (optional)
- Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract and maple syrup, together in a bowl. Whisk for 30 seconds until everything is well combined.
- Place in the fridge and allow to firm up for 30 minutes.
- Place your cashews in a bowl, boil some water, and pour the boiling water over the cashews. Let sit for 1 hour to allow the cashews to soften.
- Drain the cashews and pour them into a high-speed blender or food processor with the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice Blend until completely smooth.
- Spoon the chia pudding evenly into 2 cups. Pour the pumpkin pie mousse mixture on top of the chia pudding.
- Place in the fridge and let set for 1-2 hours, until the top firms up.
- Top with vegan whip cream or any toppings you like!
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn