The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Recipe: Skinny Honey Mustard Chicken.
- ¾ cup honey mustard
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the honey mustard into a shallow dish or plate.
- Using a food processor, pulse the cornflakes to a crumb texture. (If you do not have a food processor, crush them with your hands in a plastic bag.)
- Transfer the cornflake crumbs to a second shallow dish or plate, and season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the honey mustard, coating both sides. Next, dredge the chicken in the cornflake crumbs and place it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Read more please visit : popculture.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Recipe: Skinny Honey Mustard Chicken recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.