The production process is very easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook RED VELVET CUPCAKES (WITH CREAM CHEESE SURPRISE INSIDE).
The other day I was helping my 10 year old with his homework but I really needed to make a dessert. You know, dessert is a necessity. Truly it is! The kids need a treat in their lunchbox every day. And that’s the only reason dessert is a necessity! Ha!
Okay, maybe I needed a little dessert too! I’d been dreaming of making red velvet cupcakes for a few days. The other day I opened my fridge and noticed that sometime during the holidays I must have gotten a little carried away with my cream cheese buying. You see I live and hour from the grocery store and a girl can’t be caught without cream cheese.
- 1 box red velvet cake mix (prepared as package directs, except substitute milk for water)
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese (room temperature
- ⅓ c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 dash salt
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- Cream cheese frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and salt. Beat again. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate while making cake mix.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package except substitute milk for water.
for full recipes please see : www.littledairyontheprairie.com