The production process is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Roasted Veggie & Quinoa Salad with Tahini Garlic Dressing.
A super delicious salad with roasted vegetables, quinoa, lentils, kale & a creamy tahini dressing.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 butternut squash (or 2 medium sweet potatoes) cubed
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- A pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- 250g cooked quinoa*
- 250g cooked puy lentils*
- 150g kale (chopped with stalks removed)
- 1 medium radicchio (or 1/2 small red cabbage) chopped
Tahini & Garlic Dressing:
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp boiled water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- (optional) 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- (optional) 1 tsp miso paste
To Make the Salad:
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F and add the olive oil to a large roasting tray.
- Add the squash or sweet potato and toss in the oil. Roast for 10 minutes. Then add the cauliflower with the spices, salt and pepper. Roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the cooked quinoa and lentils to a large bowl and mix in the kale and radicchio leaves.
- Get Full Recipe => wallflowerkitchen.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Roasted Veggie & Quinoa Salad with Tahini Garlic Dressing recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn