Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make very delicious Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Please comply with the instructions well.
These thick, chewy salted chocolate chip cookies are the ONLY chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ll need! Plus a tip to keep them super soft for days!
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup salted butter at room temperature, 1 stick
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup + 2 tsp granulated sugar
1 large egg at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (more or less to your tastes)
- If you use Umsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp salt to the dry ingredients
- I measure my flour by whisking flour beforehand, scooping the flour with the measuring cup, leveling off with the back of a butter knife, then making sure to whisk the flour again before adding to the dough.
- Add flour and baking soda to a mixing bowl and whisk for 15 seconds to incorporate and make them fluffy.
- To the bowl of a stand mixer, add softened butter and both sugars. Beat with paddle attachment for about 2 minutes, until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, beat on LOW speed until combined.
- Visit Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies @ thechunkychef.com for full instructions.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe recipes over can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn