The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Semi Homemade Raspberry Coffee Cake Mini Muffins.
Looking to make a full size cake? Scroll down for how you can skip the mini muffins and make a sheet cake out of this recipe! For breakfast, make these mini muffins and for dessert transform the recipe into a cake!
For the Muffin Batter
- 1 (15.25 ounce) yellow cake mix *1 1/2 cups*
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
For the Cinnamon Almond Streusel
remaining cake mix
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Vanilla Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
For the Muffin Batter:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line mini muffin cups with 39 liners.
- In a large bowl combine 1 1/2 cups cake mix, flour, warm water, eggs and yeast. Mix until combined. Fill muffin cups two thirds full. Cover loosely; let stand at room temperature 45 minutes. Take off the cover and add 1/2 teaspoon of the raspberry jam and 1 teaspoon of the streusel on top of each muffin.
- Bake 12 minutes, some of the jam will spread out of the cups, use a knife or offset spatula to push the jam back into the muffin. Continue baking 3 minutes. The edges will be sticky, as soon as you can handle the muffins remove them from the pan. I like to use a toothpick and offset spatula. Cool completely. Pour drizzle into a zip top bag, snip the corner, in a back and forth motion add the drizzle to the top of each muffin.
- Read more please visit : www.ladybehindthecurtain.com