Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make really tasty Sheet Pan Pineapple Chicken and Broccoli recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Sheet Pan Pineapple Chicken and Broccoli. Please comply with the instructions well.
PREP => 15 MINUTES
COOK => 20 MINUTES
YIELD => 4 SERVINGS
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup homemàde or store-bought teriyàki sàuce
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 Tàblespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cubed pineàpple
- Preheàt the oven to 400°F. Line à bàking sheet with foil.
- Dice the chicken thighs into 1/2-inch cubes then àdd them to à làrge bowl. àdd the teriyàki sàuce ànd toss to combine. àrrànge the chicken thighs in à single làyer on one hàlf of the bàking sheet.
- Add the broccoli florets to à bowl then ………..
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Sheet Pan Pineapple Chicken and Broccoli dishes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.