The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook SOFT AND CHEWY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES.
I love anything chocolate. The more the merrier. And not just quantity speaking, but richness also! You know what I’m talking about, those chocolate treats that you need a glass of milk near by.
That’s the case for these chocolate fudge cookies. At first I wanted to name them chocolate brownie cookies, but they are so rich and decadent, way, way better than the brownie cookies I’ve previously made. Those are still good, but these will make you weak at the knees.
These triple chocolate fudge cookies are fudgy, rich, intense, and decadent. The edges are chewy, the center is gooey and every bite is oozing with melted chocolate!
8 oz (226 grams) semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
6 (84 grams) tablespoons butter
2 Safest Choice™ Pasteurized Eggs
3/4 cup (150 grams) Imperial Sugar® brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups (160 grams) Gold Medal Flour® all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup (30-40 grams) chopped nuts
4 oz (113 grams) chocolate chips or chunks
1 cup (160-170 grams) chocolate chips or chunks
Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- In a heatproof bowl, melt 8 ounces of chocolate and butter in the microwave or a double boiler. If you choose to use the microwave, take the bowl out every 30 seconds and give it a gentle stir. Doing so, there are less chances you’ll burn the chocolate.
- While the chocolate is melting, in a mixing bowl, beat together 2 eggs, sugar, and vanilla until pale and creamy, for about 5 minutes at medium speed. The mixture thickens up and become slightly frothy.
- Stir the melted chocolate into the egg mixture and gently stir in the flour and baking powder.
- With a spatula, fold in the chopped nuts and 4 ounces of chocolate chips or chunks.
- Place the mixing bowl in the fridge and chill for 30 minutes.
- For full instructions please see : atreatsaffair.com