Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on how to make extremely tasty Spicy Shrimp Sushi Stacks recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Spicy Shrimp Sushi Stacks. Please follow the directions well.
For the sushi rice:
- 1 cup uncooked short grained rice, well rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the avocado and cucumber layer:
- 1 cup avocado, mashed
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt to taste
For the spicy shrimp:
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
For the stacks:
- 4 teaspoons furikake
- Bring the rice and water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed, about 20 minutes, before letting it cool for a bit.
- Gently fold the mixture of the rice vinegar, sugar and salt into the rice.
- Get complete instructions >> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Spicy Shrimp Sushi Stacks dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.