The production process is really easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare STARBUCKS COPYCAT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS.
Can I be honest for a minute? I really am not a huge fan of Blueberry Muffins. They’re never something I buy in a store because most of them are just okay and not worth the calories. I’m kind of like that with store bought or bakery muffins in general, really. They’re too sweet or too dry or not flavorful enough; so I just reserve muffins for making at home. BUT…
Confession: I am ADDICTED to Starbucks Blueberry Muffins. Recently they change their distributor or something because I never used to like them, but now I do. They never used to appeal to me but now? Now every single time I step foot into a Starbucks they scream my name. LOUDLY.
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter — melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup bueberries — wild or regular sized, fresh or frozen but defrosted and drained
- If you’re using frozen berries, make sure to let them defrost and drain well before adding them to the muffins.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Make the topping by stirring together all topping ingredients with a fork in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
for full recipes please see : www.crazyforcrust.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making STARBUCKS COPYCAT BLUEBERRY MUFFINS recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-04-11 19:29:04.