The production procedure is really easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE MILKSHAKES.
One thing that we had to get used to was the climate change. We were used to the dry heat of Texas, but not the humidity and daily rain of Florida.
Thank goodness for an icemaker in the fridge and lots of ice cream in the freezer because fun chilly drinks will need to happen often.
This summer and fall I have the awesome opportunity to work with Promised Land Dairy sharing recipes I created with their milk. Of course, the first thing I did when I got my shipment of Very Berry Strawberry Milk was to pour a big glass.
I have to admit I was a big fan after my first sip. The milk is creamy with a sweet strawberry flavor. It reminded me of when I would make ice cream “soup” as a child. Please tell me I wasn’t the only one who would stir ice cream until it melted. Ok, so maybe I was the only strange one who did that.
Promised Land Dairy provides wholesome milk from unique Jersey cows. This premium milk is free of artificial flavors, colors, and hormones, and it is high in protein and calcium. As a mom of three growing teenagers, I am always looking for products made from quality ingredients.
- 1 ¼ cup sliced strawberries, divided
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Promised Land Dairy Very Berry Strawberry Milk
- 3 cups strawberry ice cream
- ¼ cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- Cool Whip
- Graham cracker pieces
- 2 whole freshstrawberries
- Puree ¾ cup strawberries with the sugar. Remove 1 Tablespoon to a separate bowl. Set both aside.
- Use a knife to spread Cool Whip around the rims of 2 cups. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and pieces. Set upside down on a plate.
for full instruction please see : insidebrucrewlife.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE MILKSHAKES recipes over can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-04-11 13:25:11.