The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook SUPER EASY 3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE.
Of course, we all know that making traditional chocolate mousse usually involves eggs, beating egg yolks with sugar, adding melted chocolate, whipping the egg whites separately and then very gently, gently, gently folding them in so you don’t ruin all those perfect little air bubbles lest you end up with thick chocolate soup. Although chocolate soup may not be that bad. I’d be happy to list chocolate soup as my second favourite soup after chicken. But I digress.
- 500ml whipping cream
- 250g good quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat the cream in a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat until bubbles begin to form around the edges. Add in the chocolate, and stir with a wire whisk until all of the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth and well combined. Stir in the vanilla.
- Taste the mixture, and if the chocolate is a little too bitter you can add some caster or icing (confectioner’s) sugar until it’s as sweet as you want it.
- Pour into a large heatproof bowl or jug, and leave to cool to room temperature (you can speed this up by placing the bowl into a water bath – simply 1/4 fill the sink with cold water, add some ice and place the bowl of chocolate cream into the sink. Stir the mix regularly to speed cooling). Refrigerate until very well chilled (at least several hours or overnight). I’m not gonna lie, if you’re in a hurry you can chill it quicker in the freezer. Go on, I won’t judge you. Just don’t let it actually freeze.
- For full instructions please see : /sweetnessandbite.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making SUPER EASY 3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-12-07 13:50:48.