Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make very tasty Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers. Please follow the guidelines well.
These chicken poppers are gluten free, paleo, AIP, and egg free, while still being delicious enough to fool anyone who regularly eats otherwise!
- 1 lb ground chicken (uncooked)
- 2 cups uncooked sweet potato, finely grated (I used a wide cheese grated like this or you can use your food processor)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil + 1 tsp for greasing the baking sheet
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (I recommend this brand )
- 2-3 sprigs green onion, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Optional : 1 tsp paprika or chili powder (not AIP but adds a kick!)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and lightly grease a lined baking sheet with coconut oil
- Take the raw sweet potato and squeeze it with a paper towel or cheese cloth to remove any excess liquid
- Then, combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly combine
- Begin rolling the mixture into small, slightly flattened poppers about one inch in diameter (you’ll have about 20-25 poppers) and place them on the cooking sheet
- Place in the oven for 25-28 minutes, flipping half way through. Crisp further in a pan or place under the broiler if desired for 1-2 minutes to crisp further. Remove from the oven when thoroughly cooked through
- Allow to cool and serve with your favorite sauce! These are made for dipping so pair them with guacamole, ketchup, mustard, etc!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.tn