The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Tequila Lime Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the tequila lime chicken marinade in a measuring glass and whisk together.
- Place the chicken breasts in a gallon size freezer bag and pour the marinade over them.
- Press the air out of the bag, seal it and massage the marinade into the chicken.
- Let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to an hour.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and brush or spray the grates with oil.
- Place the chicken on the grill at the same time you grill the pineapple and mango.
- Grill the chicken for approximately 4-8 minutes depending on the thickness, then flip over and grill for another 4-8 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
Grilled Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and brush or spray the grates with oil.
- Brush the slices of pineapple and mango with oil to prevent them from sticking to the grill grates.
- When the grill is ready place the sliced pineapple and mango on the grates (flesh side down for the mango).
- Grill the pineapple for approximate 3-5 minutes per side depending on the thickness of the slices or until nice grill marks form.
- Grill the mango for approximately 3 minutes total or until nice grill marks form.
- Remove the fruit from the grill and let it cool until it can be handled.
- Cut the mango into slices then remove the skin and cut the flesh into small chunks.
- Cut the pineapple into small chunks.
- Place all of the ingredients for the salsa into a serving bowl and toss together.
- Serve on top or alongside the chicken.
Original recipe visit: Tequila Lime Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Mango Salsa @ reciperunner.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Tequila Lime Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn