The production procedure is extremely simple, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Thai Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay.
- MARINADE: In a medium bowl, whisk Thai Peanut Pineapple Chicken Marinade/Sauce ingredients together. Add 1/4 cup of this Marinade and 3 tablespoons olive oil to a large freezer bag along with chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator 1-4 hours.
- TO GRILL: (Soak wooden skewers at least 30 minutes in water before grilling)
- When ready to cook, generously grease grill and heat to medium-high heat. Drain marinade from chicken and thread chicken and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill on one side for about 5 minutes or until slightly charred. Flip and grill the other side until chicken is cooked through and slightly charred.
- TO OVEN BROIL: (Soak wooden skewers at least 30 minutes in water before broiling) Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add the skewers in a single layer and broil, turning every 5 minutes until cooked through, about 10- 15 minutes depending on thickness of chicken.
- THAI PEANUT SAUCE: Add reserved Thai Peanut Pineapple Sauce to a small saucepan and whisk in cornstarch and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Sauce/Dip should be thick but spreadable. If sauce is too thick, whisk in some coconut milk or water to reach desired consistency. If too thin, return to a simmer until thickened. Taste and add Sriracha, lime, brown sugar to taste.
- Brush grilled kebabs with Sauce and use remaining Sauce as a dip OR after brushing with Sauce, whisk in some water to thin Sauce and pour over chicken and pineapple with rice.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts, green onions and freshly squeezed lime juice (optional) and salt as needed.*
- Best served with rice.
Original Recipes visit: Thai Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay @ carlsbadcravings.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Thai Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay dishes over can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.