Low Carb & High Fat. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Try this recipe because it’s excellent if you are looking for a low carb version.
Keto pancakes are my go-to dessert (or breakfast) when I want to indulge in something sweet, flavourful and effortless to make. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare the pancake batter and 10-15 minutes to cook them.
Everybody all over the world loves pancakes. A pat of butter slowly melting on a stack of pancakes with some sweet (maple) syrup. This sounds like a childhood lazy Sunday morning when the smell of fresh and buttery pancakes was the wake-up alarm. Oh, the great memories?
- 1/4 cup melted Butter I used Kerrygold
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sweetener or more to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, the melted butter, the heavy whipping cream, the cream cheese and the vanilla extract. Stir well for 2 minutes.
- Combine the coconut flour, the sweetener, the baking powder, the cinnamon.
- Using a fork combine the wet and dry ingredients.
for full recipes please see : www.lowcarbspark.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making The best Keto Pancakes | Low Carb & High Fat recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-23 05:03:47.