The production procedure is very easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook The Most Pinned Peppermint Recipes for Christmas Recipe.
Very simple, no-chill peppermint sugar cookies with a delicious peppermint cream cheese frosting.
Servings: 20 cookies
2/3 cup regular shortening unflavored
2/3 cup unsalted butter room temperature
2 cups white sugar separated
1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk
1 tablespoon corn syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peppermint crunch sprinkles
Optional: 1/4 cup coarse white sparkling sugar
Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting
1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter softened not melted
4 ounces cream cheese softened but not melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract not mint extract
2 and up to 2 & 1/2 cups powdered sugar (depending on desired consistency)
Peppermint crunch sprinkles to top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the shortening, butter, and 1 and 1/2 cups white sugar until light and creamy. (Do not melt or soften your butter.)
- Beat in the egg, egg yolk, corn syrup, and vanilla extract. Beat in the peppermint extract to taste. (I like less extract and more actual peppermint so I only add 1/4 tsp. Add 1/2 tsp for a stronger flavor)
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt and peppermint crunch. Mix until just combined.
- Visit Peppermint Sugar Cookies @ chelseasmessyapron.com for full instructions.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making The Most Pinned Peppermint Recipes for Christmas Recipe recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn