The production process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake.
Suzette’s Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake
- 1-3/4 cup (1-1/2 pkgs) Chocolate Graham Crackers (crushed)
- 1/3 cup Margarine (melted)
- 3-8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbl Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C. mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 C. hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 C. chopped pecans
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in bowl with fork & press into bottom & 1-1/2 inches up sides of spring form pan. (13 x 9 can be used in a pinch). (We used regular graham crackers because we had a bunch on hand)
- Beat Cream cheese and condensed milk together until creamy.
- Add remaining filling ingredients until well combined.
- Remove 1 cup of filling and set aside. Melt chocolate chips about 1 minute, (just until melted) and mix completely into the 1-cup reserved filling.
- Pour 1/2 of the white filling into crust, then the chocolate filling, then the last 1/2 of the white. Take knife and gently swirl colors.
- Bake at 300 for 1 hour and 15-30 mins-until light golden on top and edges are set and middle moves slightly. Cool completely & Chill. **(I place a pie pan full of water on the lower rack during cooking time for moisture. Also, I turn oven off and leave cake in oven to cool for 1-2 hours before removing from oven)
- Remove outer ring just before topping and serving
- Top outer edge and center with 1/4 cup mini choco. Chips & 1/4 cup Pecans (chopped). Drizzle melted chocolate chips and caramel topping all over top and drip down sides.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Ultimate Turtle Cheesecake recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.